Meeting the academic needs of Indigenous STUDENTS, scholars, nations, communities, institutions and organisations — Resources
Tansi, Auneen, Sekon, Kwey, Boojhoo, Oki, Welcome, Bonjour, Bienvenido, Me'taleyn!
The Centre for World Indigenous Knowledge and Research would like to welcome you to our virtual home on the web. We are a Centre that exists within Athabasca University to address and achieve the following goals:
- meet the academic needs of Indigenous STUDENTS, scholars, nations, communities, institutions and organisations
- improve the development and delivery of Indigenous Education at Athabasca University
- strengthen the research undertaken for, by and about First Nation, Metis and Inuit people at Athabasca University
- acknowledge and develop the role of traditional knowledge in academic settings; and
- support, protect and preserve Indigenous Knowledge, Education and oral traditions
The Centre for World Indigenous Knowledge and Research would like to thank you for stopping by to our newly redesigned web page. If you have any questions or inquiries our staff would be more than happy to assist you.
Phone: 1-800-788-9041 ext. 2064
If you would like to subscribe to our mailing list to receive monthly notifications of what we've been doing and upcoming events, please fill out our Mailing List Subscription Form.
About Indigenous People and Distance Education
AU Education In Your Home, Community, or Nation (PDF - 907 KB)
University Education Without Limits (PDF - 1MB)
Updated May 03 2017 by Student & Academic Services